THE TRUE NORTH COACHING PROCESS
- You will first take the Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment, which will give you a concrete understanding of how you’re showing up in all aspects of your life. The assessment is 100 questions and takes about a half hour.
- We’ll then debrief the assessment together, where you’ll start to learn about the seven levels of energy and develop awareness of the specific blocks that may be holding you back from getting what you want, whether that be in your life or as a leader.
- The assessment works as a baseline and lays an effective groundwork for our discussions together. From that point onward, we’ll meet at regular intervals which are either weekly or bi-weekly. During these 60-minute video call sessions we will address your specific goals and create action plans. You’ll decide what you want to be accountable for at the end of each session. These actions will be followed up at the beginning of the next session.
The coaching process builds on itself. For this reason, a minimum commitment of 12 sessions is required. After the initial sessions have been completed, you can renew on a month-to-month basis as necessary.
How Does Coaching Work?
One of the tenets of the coaching philosophy I subscribe to is that each human being is greater and wiser than they appear to be and each individual ultimately has their own answers. My goal is to create a safe and creative environment so that you find these answers for yourself, not to give advice. I do this through questioning that opens up possibilities and exposes self-imposed limitations.
My ultimate goal is to help you see your own greatness, whether that be in your daily life or as a leader, so that you can move forward and create the vision you want.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
The life coaching relationship, in order to be effective, is a partnership. Therefore, both parties have responsibilities. What you can expect from me is:
- Be on time for calls
- Create a safe space for you so that you can share freely
- Constructively challenge you and ask skilful questions to explore new possibilities
- Hold your confidentiality
- Uphold the professional ethics and standards of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
What I expect from you is:
- Be on time for calls
- Make your best effort to complete your actions from the preceding session
- Be willing to be challenged and explore new ideas
- Put in the energy and focus on the work that will be required of you
Still wondering whether coaching is right for you?
Click here to take a quick two-minute survey that I think will help clarify the decision for you.
You can also contact me, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about coaching in general and the True North coaching process specifically.